inspired by rjwolfx, I thought it would be a good idea to list 10 things that make me happy to be me.
1. I’m in a better place than I was in almost all ways from last year.
2. I’ve been smoke free since last June.
3. I’m living in a much nicer apartment downtown and close to everything.
4. I’ve been fufilling a goal I made to return to school and get me degree
5. I have learned to budget (mostly) well enough that I live almost as well as when I had twice as much income.
6. I have some really good friends.
7. I have a relatively new car, 2002 Kia Spectra
8. I live in one of the best citys in the world.
9. I’ve lost 8 pounds since starting weight watchers, and remain committed to losing 40 more.
10. I have a really comfortable home-life.