inspired by rjwolfx, I thought it would be a good idea to list 10 things that make me happy to be me.
1. I’m in a better place than I was in almost all ways from last year.
2. I’ve been smoke free since last June.
3. I’m living in a much nicer apartment downtown and close to everything.
4. I’ve been fufilling a goal I made to return to school and get me degree
5. I have learned to budget (mostly) well enough that I live almost as well as when I had twice as much income.
6. I have some really good friends.
7. I have a relatively new car, 2002 Kia Spectra
8. I live in one of the best citys in the world.
9. I’ve lost 8 pounds since starting weight watchers, and remain committed to losing 40 more.
10. I have a really comfortable home-life.
On the home front things are going ok. I wish I were working but hey, when the right job comes around it will all be worth the effort. With the weather warming up and Spring having sprung (and in such a beautiful way) my desire to leave and move back to Southern Cali has subsided for the time being. I know I get this way every year around this time, the overcast winters are a real downer after 6 months. They really start around the Fall with the leaves changing, and last up until around mid-March. I really do have some unfinished goals in LA, and I do miss things about LA from time to time. Oh well, enough of the blabbering, I have to get ready for school. I sure hope they reimburse me for my books and bus pass.